"Russian/CIS debts have been among the best performers of emerging market papers over the last years as the economy improved."
Demand for Russian debt has been growing steadily; Russia and CIS are moving further into the good graces of the international investment community
- Role of Russian/CIS debt in global portfolio
- Examining the opportunities in the new sectors of the market
- Measuring and managing risks in Russia/CIS fixed income portfolio
- Finding the right balance between risk, profirability and liquidity
- Investors' panel discussion
Fixed Income Market professionals have already appreciated the spectrum of unprecedented opportunities offered by the debt markets of Russia and CIS. After a turbulent period in the end of the century, the market is up again attracting investors with wide spreads and high returns. There is no doubt that as in any emerging market the elements of considerable risk are involved. How stable is current political and economic situation? What pitfalls could lay in store for the reckless investor? What is a correct time to sell, buy or hold? To enable you to foresee and respond to market events quicker than your competitors, marcus evans invites you to attend the 2006 International Conference ‘Fixed Income Securities in Russia & CIS’. The aim of this forum is to give those attending a clear picture of the emerging opportunities in the fixed market of Russia and CIS countries, allowing delegates to make informed judgement about the timing and scope of their investment and trading activity. The highly topical conference programme provides maximum opportunities for interaction and 2-day continuous networking between all participants. Event Speakers
- Alexey Tuhkur, Deputy General Director, ALLIANZ ROSNO ASSET MANAGEMENT.
- Vadim Sliusar, Director, Fixed Income Portfolio Management, UBS GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT. Simone Gervasi, Portfolio Manager, Emerging Market Debts, CAAM SGR..
- Mikhail Galkin, Vice President, TRUST INVESTMENT BANK.
- Silvia Marengo, Fund Manager, CLARIDEN EUROPEAN HIGH-YIELD FUND.
- Andrei Bliznyuk, Head of Investor Relations, SYSTEMA.
- Roman Pivkov, Head of Investment Department, BANK ZENIT.
- Vladimir Alenichev, Deputy General Director, IC RUSS-INVEST.
- Alexander Shcherbakov, Deputy Head of International Finance Relationship, State Debt and State Finance Assets, MINISTRY OF FINANCE, RUSSIA.
- Sergey Kamborov, Deputy Head of Open Market Department, THE CENTRAL BANK OF RUSSIA.
- Gleb Shestakov, Managing Director, GLOBAL FUND MANAGEMENT.
11 Connaught Place
Tel :+44(0)20 3002 3276
Fax :+44(0)20 7637 0843
EMail : email@example.com
4 Cavendish Square
Tel :+44 (0)20 7409 0990
Fax :+44 (0)20 7647 2396
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel and Accommodation Complimentary accommodation booking service
Should you require accommodation whilst attending a marcus evans conference, please do not hesitate to contact our accommodation agent First Option who will be more that happy to make a reservation for you. Please quote the name of the marcus evans conference you are attending. https://www2.first-option.co.uk/marcusevans