3 марта, среда 00:05
Bankir.Ru

Объявление

Свернуть
Пока нет объявлений.

I have problem with 4-th cassette on Wincor Nixdorf 2150xe.

Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• I have problem with 4-th cassette on Wincor Nixdorf 2150xe.

Hello everyone.
    I have a problem with Wincor Nixdorf cassettes.
    I have 4 physical cassettes in the ATM and the host is setup for 3 Logical.
    On the ATM the 4th cassette is set as the 3rd, but if you fill both cassettes with money, money issued only from the 3rd cassette.
    setup is
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wincor Nixdorf \ ProTopas \ CurrentVersion \ LYNXPAR \ CASH_DISPENSER]
    "NUM_LOG_CASS" = "4".
    "VALUE_1"="100"
    "VALUE_2"="500"
    "VALUE_3"="1000"
    "VALUE_4"="1000"
    Where can I locate the problem !!!!!

Hi, how to understand the logic 3 cassettes in the host?
    If you have four physical tapes, then they must comply with four cassettes logic on the server side.
    What is processing?
    What is indicated in Cash Units Table in Cash Units menu?

Комментарий

Hello ADMClean,
      Host (processing center ) is setup to work with 3 logical cassettes.( Type 1 = 100; Type 2 = 500; Type 3 = 1000 ) ( 100,500,1000 is the denomination of the money)
      ATM is physically setup with 4 cassettes.
      01 = 100
      02 = 500
      03 = 1000
      04 = 1000
      Cassette 4 is set with same denomination as cassette 3.
      I fill both the 3rd and 4th cassette with the same notes ( 1000 ), when somebody wants to withdraw 1000 the ATM gives notes from the 3rd cassette. When the 3rd cassette is empty the ATM does not give money from the 4th. The HOST (Base24) have to recognize the 4th physical cassette from the ATM like 3rd logical cassette. I want the 4-th cassette to work like the 3rd cassette, and when the 3rd cassette is empty the ATM to give money from the 4th.

Комментарий

Hey,this is not the right scheme, its doesn't work,becaus when you in processing have 3 and 4 tapes made ​​into one, so he gave it all, ATM with NDC / DDC sends all the data on their HW
        Make easier - Head 4 th virtual tapes, and lay if you do not want to give money to the 4th-and mood-balancing to third while not empty all spun from it ... it's not hard to do

Комментарий

Sorry AMDClean,
          i didnt understand the last that you said.
          How can i fix these please can you explain me better what to do.

Thank you!

Комментарий

Sorry for my English, I think you need to have four logical cassets on a host that everything works.

Комментарий

Pardon!
              But (IMHO) Logical very different with physical.
              physical state must be sent to host at balansing transaction.
              I`m have no manual now.
              But tomorrow i will have it and get more explained answer.

P.S. Sorry for my english....

Комментарий

Неуж-то ресурс начинает приобретать международную популярность?

Комментарий

It can be problem with key DISPENSE_ALGO what parametr do you have? We have DISPENSE_ALGO=1 and it's mean that when dispensing ATM take banknotes for the first transaction from first cassete and at second transaction from second cassete
                  We also have 3 logical cass, and physical 4. 2 of them with the same denomination.

Комментарий

Found description in manual:
                    Set dispense algorithm (ATM’s only)
                    This parameter can be used to set how the cassettes should be emptied. You
                    can specify if the cassettes should be emptied equally or from top to bottom. If
                    you have for example four cassettes with the same denomination, it might be
                    useful to set empty cassettes equally, because a cassettes low message is sent
                    not until the last cassette gets empty. This parameter can also be combined with
                    parameter "DENOMINATION_LOW_MSG". If the value is zero, the cassettes
                    low message is immediately sent if the first cassette gets empty. If the value is
                    one, the low message is sent not until the last cassette gets empty. On Cash
                    Recycling Systems (CRS) is supported only value "0" (top to bottom algorithm).

Parameter name: DISPENSE_ALGO
                    Section in *.PPF: [CASH_DISPENSER]
                    Valid range: 0, 1
                    Value description: 0 - top to bottom algorithm
                    1 - empty cassettes equally
                    Default value: 0

Комментарий

Обработка...
                    X