Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• Аферисты задолбали "нигерийскими" письмами

где-то надыбали мой е-мейл и вот уже третий день по 2 письма в день. Все африканцы шлют. Неужели Черно...ые думают, что мы такие идиоты? Мы сами кого хош обуем.
    Для смеха:

Dear (мое имя)

I use this opportunity to solicit for your support.I am Mrs ELAMA MAHAKI Ivorien widow with an only son IBRAHIM MAHAKI.My husband was the chief security officer to the ousted President Henry BEDIE of Cote
    d'voire.During the over throw of 24th December 1999,my husband was among the people that were killed by the military Because of his Muslim faith.Since after his death, I ran away with my only son,I do hereby wish to ask for your assistance in urgent business transaction that
    requires absolute honesty and secrecy.Although I did not in any way disclose to my friend the details of this my proposal due to confidential nature of this transaction.By virtue of my husband's
    position.
    The former President(BEDIE)gave him US 20.000.000.00 Dollars(Twenty million US dollars) cash in US100.00 dollars bill stacked in a box when he got information that the military were planning to over throw him.
    Immediately my husband was confirmed dead, I made away with this box with my only son so that we can not be reached by Mr BEDIE. I have really been waiting for a more suitable time and opportunity to contact you concerning this transaction.Right now, the money is in a safe place, I deposited it with a security company for safe keeping. I am
    using this opportunity to seek for your assistance to move this money to your country, to be invested on behalf of my only son.For this business to be concluded immediately, all you need to do is to arrange to meet with me and my son where this box is been lodged, open an account in your name, pay in the whole money after clearing and transfering it to your chosen account. We can't do that on our own because we don't have account elsewhere, moreover, we don't have any business to cover-up that is why we need your assistance.
    I am ready to offer you 30% of the total sum and give you the full power to manage the remaining 70% on behalf of my son.Contact my son IBRAHIM MAHAKI where we are curently staying in a sister's house in
    LOME-TOGO.This money we deposited it in the best security company in LOME-TOGO.Upon conclusion of arrangement, we shall forward to
    you the certificate of deposit, and the phone and fax number of the security company for confirmation immediately you recieve this e-mail message .
    Please I want you to assist me as quickly

as possible.

Your's truly,
    правды, правды ищи...(Второзакон.16,20)

я бы на месте ваших админов отправителю "бомбу" кинула.. ну и с "раскрытием" домена банка поаакуратней себя вела. раз такое началось, ждите сюрпризов в виде вирусов. нигерийских. :-)

Комментарий

га-га-га))) Куллл!! Классное письмо!))) IgorKzn не просто блин вещь !)) Ко мне вот правда с другими обращались. Страховая компания государственная типа гарантирует, а деньги учередителей одной компании, которых (учеред.) почему то расстреляли и вот эти бабки вы можете получить!)

Комментарий

Вот еще экземплярчик:

Dear Sir,

Following the sudden death of my husband General
        Sani Abacha the late former head of state of Nigeria
        in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion,
        frustration and hopelessness by the present civilian administration, I
        have been subjected tophysical and psychological torture by the security
        agents in the country. My son is still under detention arraigned before
        the federal high court of Nigeria for an offence he did not commit. As a
        widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within
        the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet
        on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in
        different security firmsabroad, some companies willingly give up their
        secrets and disclosed ourmoney confidently lodged there or many outright
        blackmail. In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is
        in the tune of $700Milliondollars. And they are not relenting to make me
        poor for life. I got your contacts through my personal research,and out
        of desperation decided toreach you through this medium.I will give you
        more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great
        confidence in you hence myapproach to you due to security network placed
        on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is
        why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my
        confidence in you. I have deposited the sum of 28.6million dollars with
        a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now until we open
        communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into
        your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my
        son Mustapha alone, so my son will deal directly with you as security is
        up my whole being.I am seriously considering to settle down abroad in a
        friendly atmosphere like yours as soon as this fund get into your
        account so that I can start all over again if only you wish, but if it
        is impossible,just help me in diverting this fund into your account
        which will accrue you 30% of this fund . Please honesty is the watch
        word in this transaction. I will require your telephone and fax numbers
        so that we can commence communication immediately and I will give you a
        more detailed picture of things. In case you dont accept please do not
        let me out to the security as I am giving you this information intotal
        trust and confidence. I will greatly appreciate if you accept my
        proposal in good faith. Please expedite action.

Sincerely yours,

Hajia Mariam Abacha

Комментарий

интересно, откуда в Нигерии стока американских бабок?! :-))))))

Комментарий

Trouble_Babe
            инвестицИИ го-го-го)))

Комментарий

vistus, мы что ли инвестируем? :-)))) а все говорят, отмывки больфы нееету.. она вона где. в Нигерии. надо срочно там филиальчик открыть :-).

Комментарий

О печальных последствиях для увлекающихся "нигерийскими письмами" можно прочитать ещё здесь http://www.offshor.boom.ru/openacc1.htm

Комментарий

Rinat

Да нет, туфта. Наврядли "нигерийцы" изымают деньги таким способом.
                  Скорее всего, их бизнесс идет за счет получения тех 60%, которые они хотят получить себе. Они должны попросить перечислить предоплату, ну не всю, а хоть 10%, и привет

Комментарий

IgorKzn, я тебя умоляю! в Нигерии столько баков просто НЕТ! физицки! ну нищая же страна совсем! чтоб набрать несколько лимонов грин, им надо все свои банки вытряхнуть! :-)))))

Комментарий

Trouble_Babe
                      Никто и не спорит. Я ж говорю, что скорее они попросят до "оформления" сделки перечислить им 5-10% в качестве "дружественного" задатка и подтверждения о "серьезности" намерений, что составит 1-2 млн. баксов.
                      Возможно, они работают с более мелких сумм задатков 100-200 тыс, которые якобы нужны для первоначальных операционных расходов. После этого они делают и

Комментарий

IgorKzn , не, ты мне теперь скажи, человек, у которого водятся "лишними" пусть даже 200 штук енотов, совсем идиот, чтобы на такое клюнуть? имхо, люди, у которых водятся деньги, вполне умеют их считать и заработали их не проигрывая в лохотронах у метро, что, собственно, так похоже на негирийсий бизнес :-))). увы. думаю, эти проныры рассчитывают списать деньги именно с твоего счета..

Комментарий

Trouble_Babe так об этом еще года 2-4 назад в прессе (типа "Коммерсант") освещали, как некоторые "новые русские" на эту удочку клюнули. Видать нигерийцы повторный заход делают.
                          Но ведь и лохотроны в РФ до сих пор существуют, правда всё время видоизменяясь с модой и временем. А эти черно..пые всё по старинке катят.

Комментарий

IgorKzn , я не верю, что люди, способные сделать в этой стране состояние, клюнут на лохотрон из Нигерии.. еще ежель он был бы парижским... или гансевским.. :-))) вероятно, клюнули их секретарши что ли, имеющие доступы к их счетам.. :-))) ты пойми, лохотрон, в каком бы виде он ни был, - это своеобразная психологическая атака. а кто подвержен более остальных психологическим атакам? правильно, люди, у которых, кроме надежды на чудо - по большому счету ничего и нет... ну или дауны.. ну или те, кто, насмотревшись кин про красивую ихнюю жизнь (вот бы показали б негирийский сериал! :-))) - решил получить изю манина... :-))))) под эту категорию (людей, живущих надеждой на чудо (Miracle, спокойно! :-) ну никак не попадают состоятельные люди..

Комментарий

вот как раз из прессы я вспоминаю, что речь шла о мужике, типа "предприниматель", у которого в Сибири был небольшой бизнесс. Ну может мужик до кризиса скопил так тыщ 500, ну и половину решил крутануть. Как уж его уломали и на что купился - сиё неведомо.

Комментарий

IgorKzn , а, про этих, из Сибири, что шестисотые за нал покупали в автосалонах - я помню.. ну мэйби :-))

Комментарий

но если афёру представить более интересно, вывести на Европу, и снизить сумму запроса до 10-20 тыс, то купить можно и больше народа.

Комментарий

IgorKzn , займемся? :-)))))))))))))))

Комментарий

Trouble_Babe
                                      А совесть мучить не будет? У тебя и так траблов полно , а тут еще проблемы появяться если вдруг обманутые нас накроят

Комментарий

Trouble_Babe

Если по делу - давай, текст сочиняй!

И хватит флеймить!
                                        I don't get mad. I get even.

Комментарий

Все, скоро этот праздник должен закончиться - если все будут знать о том, что сегодня сообщил Economist:

In an out-of-court settlement between Nigeria's government and the family of the late Sani Abacha, $1 billion that the military ruler looted from the central bank and stashed in banks worldwide will be returned to Nigeria.

Т.е. учитывая то, что раньше все это кидалово базировалось на реальных и общеизвестных фактах, фактов скоро должно не стать....

Комментарий

в Нигерии есть нефть (и не мало, правда не оч хорошего качества), а, следовательно, и американские деньги. У власти - военные, по коррупции Нигерия круче РФ будет. Таким образом, ничто не мешает группе мошенников договориться с кем надо о крышевании операции.
                                            Не торможу ни перед чем!

Комментарий

ГРОМ

А вот и не все, обезьяны-то сообразительные оказались, сменили topic. Как насчет такого предложеньица? :

> FROM ALEXANDER OKOJIE AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
                                              > FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT. UNION BANK LAGOS,NIGERIA.
                                              > ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO
                                              > I am ALEXANDER OKOJIE, the director in charge of auditing
                                              > and accounting section of UNION BANK LAGOS,NIGERIA in
                                              > west Africa with due respect and regard. I
                                              > have decided to contact you on a business transaction that
                                              > will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of
                                              > the transaction .
                                              >
                                              > During our investigation and auditing in this bank,my
                                              > department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to
                                              > a deceased person who died on 12 April 1997 in a
                                              > plane crash on Ghana Airways on aircraft Name McDonnell
                                              > Douglas DC-9-51.This crash happened in Abidjan,
                                              > Ivory Coast, Africa and the registration number of the
                                              > aircraft is 9G-ACM also with a flight number of 560
                                              > and since his untimely death the fund has been
                                              > dormant in his account with this Bank without any
                                              > claim of the fund in our custody either from his
                                              > family or relation before our discovery to this development.
                                              >
                                              >
                                              > Although personally, I keep this information secret
                                              > within myself and partners to enable the whole plans
                                              > and idea be Profitable and successful during the time
                                              > of execution. The said amount was usd$17.2M(Seventeen
                                              > million Two Hundred Thousand united states dollars).
                                              >
                                              >
                                              > As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive
                                              > information through my good friends who works with
                                              > chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here
                                              > in LAGOS,NIGERIA. It is him who recommended your person to me
                                              > to be viable and capable to champion a business of
                                              > such magnitude without any problem Meanwhile all the whole
                                              > arrangement to put claim over this fund as the
                                              > bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the
                                              > required approval and transfer this money to a
                                              > foreign account has been put in place and directives
                                              > and needed information will be relayed to you as soon
                                              > as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us
                                              > and also benefit yourself to this great business opportunity.
                                              > In fact I could have done this deal alone but because
                                              > of my position in this country as a civil servant, we
                                              > are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would
                                              > eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of
                                              > transfer because I work in this bank. This is the
                                              > actual reason why it will require a second party or
                                              > fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to
                                              > the Bank and also present a foreign account where he
                                              > will need the money to be re-transferred into on his
                                              > request as it may be after due verification and
                                              > clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank
                                              > where the whole money will be remitted from to your
                                              > own designated bank account. May I at this point
                                              > emphasize that this transaction is 100% risk free as
                                              > I have made arrangements for a successful arrangement
                                              > as an insider of the bank before contacting you. On
                                              > smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be
                                              > entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification,
                                              > while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses
                                              > that may arise during the time of transfer and also
                                              > telephone bills, while 60% will be for me and my partners.
                                              > Please, you have been adviced to keep this a top secret as we
                                              > are still in service and intend to retire from
                                              > service after we conclude this deal with you.
                                              > I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this
                                              > bank until you confirm the money in your account and
                                              > ask us to come down to your country for subsequent
                                              > sharing of the fund according to percentages previously
                                              > indicated and further investment, either in
                                              > your country or any country you advice us to invest
                                              > in. All other necessary information will be sent to
                                              > you on your acceptance to champion this transaction
                                              > with me. I suggest you get back to me as
                                              > soon as possible.Stating your wish in this deal. Yours
                                              > faithfully, ALEXANDER OKOJIE. N.B IF I DO NOT RECIEVE
                                              > REPLY IN 5 DAYS FROM RECIEPT OF THIS MESSAGE FROM YOU I WILL
                                              > ASSUME YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.THEN I WILL RESUME MY SEARCH.

Кстати, а не пробовал ли кто-н ответить им в духе I found your proposal very interesting, please send me your instructions? Интересно, на сколько они нас развести попытаются для начала?

Комментарий

А мне до сих пор от этих чертей предложения идут. Может их уже матом по английски послать?

Комментарий

IgorKzn

Да бесполезно, проще адрес сменить. Обычно подобные ребята такой отстой посылают по списку рассылки, и если уж раз нашли работающий и-мэйл, то не отстанут

Комментарий

А мне такой привет от ниггеров пришел:

>From the Desk of:
                                                    MR. AWELE PETER.
                                                    ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT
                                                    >UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
                                                    >MARINA- BRANCH, LAGOS.
                                                    >TEL:234-1-759 3449 DIRECT.
                                                    >FAX:234-1-759 3339 DIRECT.
                                                    >
                                                    >TO: THE MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
                                                    >
                                                    >DEAR SIR,
                                                    >
                                                    >RE:TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF US$30.5M DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
                                                    >
                                                    >FIRST,I MUST SOLICIT YOUR CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION.THIS IS
                                                    BY VIRTUE OF IT'S NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND TOP
                                                    SECRET.THOUGH I KNOW THAT A TRANSACTION OF THIS MAGNITUDE WILL
                                                    >MAKE ANYONE APPREHENSIVE AND WORRIED.BUT IAM ASSURING YOU THAT ALL
                                                    WILL BE WELL AT THE END OF THE DAY.WE HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU
                                                    THROUGH THIS MEDIUM DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THIS TRANSACTION AS WE
                                                    HAVE BEEN RELIABLY INFORMED OF YOUR DISCRETENESS AND ABILITY.
                                                    >
                                                    >LET ME START BY INTRODUCING MYSELF TO YOU. IAM MR.AWELE PETER,AN
                                                    ACCOUNTANT WITH THE UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC BRANCH OFFICE
                                                    LAGOS.I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT YOU IN MY PRIVATE SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE
                                                    AND REPUTABLE PERSON TO HANDLE THIS CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION AS WE
                                                    ARE STILL IN ACTIVE SERVICE.
                                                    >
                                                    > THE PROPOSITION.
                                                    >
                                                    >AN AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL,LATE ENGINEER BUTCHR.MIGUEL,AN OIL
                                                    MERCHANT/CONTRACTOR WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA,UNTIL
                                                    HIS DEATH THREE YEARS AGO IN A GHASTLY AIR CRASH IN AN EGYPT AIR,
                                                    FLIGHT 990 WHICH OCCURED ON 2ND NOVEMBER 1999,BANKED WITH US HERE
                                                    AT UNION
                                                    >BANK OF NIGERIA . MARINA BRANCH LAGOS,AND HAD A CLOSSING BALANCE
                                                    OF
                                                    >US$30.5M(THIRTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES
                                                    DOLLARS)IN A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT,WHICH THE BANK UNQUESTIONABLY
                                                    EXPECTS IT TO BE CLAIMED BY ANY AVAILABLE FOREIGN NEXT-OF-KIN TO
                                                    THE LATE
                                                    >BENEFICIARY OR ALTERNATIVELY BE DONATED TO A DISCREDITED TRUST
                                                    >FUND FOR THE PURCHASE OF ARMS AND AMMUNITIONS AT THE MILITARY WAR
                                                    COLLEGE IN KADUNA STATE HERE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.
                                                    >
                                                    >SEQUEL TO THIS,FERVENT VALUABLE EFFORTS WERE MADE BY UNION BANK OF
                                                    NIGERIA TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ANY OF THE MIGUEL'S FAMILY OR
                                                    RELATIVES BUT PROVED TO NO AVAIL.IT IS BECAUSE OF THE PERCEIVED
                                                    POSIBILITY OF
                                                    >NOT BEING ABLE TO LOCATE ANY OF THE LATE ENGR.BUTCH R.MIGUEL'S
                                                    NEXT-OF-KIN(HE HAD NO KNOWN WIFE AND CHILDREN) THAT THE MANAGEMENT
                                                    UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF OUR HONOURABLE CHAIRMAN AND MEMBERS OF THE
                                                    BOARD OF
                                                    >DIRECTORS,MAJOR-GENERAL KALU UKE KALU(Rtd), THAT AN ARRANGEMENT BE
                                                    MADE FOR THE FUND TO BE DECLARED"UN-CLAIMABLE" AND SUBSIQUENTLY BE
                                                    DONATED TO THE TRUST FUND FOR THE PURCHASE OF ARMS AND AMMUNITON TO
                                                    FURTHER ENHANCE THE COURSE OF WAR IN AFRICA AND THE WORLD IN
                                                    GENERAL.IN ORDER TO AVERT THIS CRUDE AND NEGATIVE DEVELOPMENT,SOME
                                                    OF MY TRUSTED COLLEAGUES AND I NOW SEEK YOUR PERMISSION TO HAVE YOU
                                                    STAND AS THE NEXT-OF-KIN TO LATE ENGR. BUTCH R.MIGUEL, SO THAT
                                                    >THE FUND US$30.5M WOULD BE RELEASED AND PAID INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS
                                                    THE BENEFICIARY'S NEXT-OF KIN.ALL DOCUMENTS AND PROVES TO ENABLE
                                                    YOU RECIEVE THIS FUND WILL BE CAREFULLY WORKED OUT AND MORESO AS
                                                    PROFESSIONAL BANKERS, WE ARE ASSURING YOU OF 100% RISK-FREE
                                                    INVOLVEMENT. YOUR SHARE STAYS WHILE THE REST WILL BE FOR MYSELF AND
                                                    MY COLLEAGUES FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES IN YOUR COUNTRY.
                                                    >
                                                    >NOTE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL STRICTLY BE BASED ON;
                                                    >THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS I HAVE STATED BELOW, AS WE
                                                    HAVE HEARD CONFIRMED CASES OF BUSINESS ASSOCIATES RUNNING AWAY WITH
                                                    FUNDS KEPT IN THEIR CUSTODY WHEN IT IS FINALLY REMITTED INTO THIER
                                                    BANK
                                                    >ACCOUNTS.A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE IS THE ONE OF MR.PETER HOPWOOD,THE
                                                    PRESIDENT OF MILEAGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT COMPANY AT NUMBER 121,
                                                    WEST 55TH STREET,21st FLOOR,NEW YORK 10022, AND THE FORMER CHAIRMAN
                                                    OF OMPADEC(MR PATRICK OPIA)WHOM WE WERE RELIABLY INFORMED THAT
                                                    AFTER THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTNERS IN WHICH HE WAS TO TAKE
                                                    15% OF THE
                                                    >MONEY WHILE THE REMAINING 85% FOR THE NIGERIAN OFFICIALS.
                                                    >WITH ALL THE REMAINING DOCUMENTS SIGNED,THE MONEY WAS DULY
                                                    TRANSFERED INTO MR HOPWOOD'S ACCOUNT, ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED ON
                                                    THEIR ARRIVAL IN NEW YORK AND WERE INFORMED THAT MR PETER HOPWOOD
                                                    WAS NO LONGER ON
                                                    >THAT ADDRESS,WHILE HIS TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS HAD BEEN
                                                    RE-ALLOCATED TO SOME BODY ELSE.
                                                    >THIS WAS HOW THEY LOST US$18.5M TO MR HOPWOOD.THIS IS A VERY
                                                    RECENT STORY HERE IN MY COUNTRY AND EVERYBODY IS AWARE OF THIS.SOME
                                                    OF THE OFFICIALS DECIDED TO CRY OUT AND FACE THE LAW,BECAUSE THEY
                                                    FELT THEY HAD LOST SO MUCH TO A STRANGER,WHILE THE CHAIRMAN OF
                                                    OMPADEC(MR PATRICK OPIA)IS NOW HIDDING IN A FORIEGN COUNTRY.SO
                                                    RIGHT NOW, I AM TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO GUARD AGAINST
                                                    RE-OCCURENCE OF SUCH ACT IN OUR CASE.THIS IS WHY WE HAVE DECIDED
                                                    THAT THIS TRANSACTION
                                                    >WILL BE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING:-
                                                    >
                                                    >(a) OUR CONVICTION OF YOUR TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY AND DILIGENCE.
                                                    >
                                                    >(b) THAT YOU WILL TREAT THIS TRANSACTION WITH UTMOST
                                                    >SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
                                                    >
                                                    >(c) YOU MUST BE READY TO PRODUCE US WITH ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT
                                                    YOURSELF TO PUT OUR MINDS AT REST.
                                                    >
                                                    >(d) THAT UPON RECIEPT OF THE FUND,YOU WILL PROMPTLY RELEASE OUR
                                                    SHARE ON DEMAND AFTER YOU HAVE DEDUCTED YOUR 20%.
                                                    >
                                                    >YOUR URGENCY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AS WE ARE ALREDY BEHIND
                                                    SCHEDULE FOR THIS FINANCIAL QUATER.
                                                    >
                                                    >IF THIS PROPOSAL IS ALRIGHT BY YOU,THEN KINDLY GET TO ME
                                                    IMMEDIATELY ON MY CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER: 234-803-3046385 OR
                                                    EMAIL:awele2002@paki.com FOR CONFIDENTIALITY.
                                                    >
                                                    >THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATON OF YOUR COOPERATION.
                                                    >
                                                    >YOURS FAITHFULLY,
                                                    >
                                                    >MR. AWELE PETER
                                                    >( Chief Accountant)
                                                    >UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
                                                    >MARINA BRANCH LAGOS.
                                                    >TEL:234-1-2644373,2644368,2664815.

Комментарий

кому интересно про Нигерийское письмо - прочитайте тут:

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/strategy/nls.asp

это официальный отчет ФБР на эту тему.
                                                      серьезная мировая проблема, кстати
                                                      более 60% всего мошенничества в мире приходится именно на Нигерийское письмо

Комментарий

Уважаемые коллеги,

Было интересно узнать, что увлекательнейшие финансовые предложения из упомянутой экзотичной африканской страны продолжают поступать, открывая все новые и новые перспективы обогащения.

Мне посчастливилось непосредственно столкнуться с этим вариантом "обувания" еще в 93-м году, на самом первом месте работы (не в банке). В контору к нам пришло аналогичное предложение "поделить" 30 млн. зелени в пропорции 30 (нам) к 70 (им). Были затребованы наши пустые бланки с подписями и печатями, а также банковские реквизиты. Идея нигерийских товарищей была именно в том, чтобы, заполнив наши бланки в виде заявления на перевод, уменьшить остатки на наших счетах.
                                                        Наше руководство (напоминаю, 93-й год, эпоха быстрого и легкого обогащения в Новой России) клюнуло на эту фенечку. Скинули мы им эти самые пустые бланки по факсу, но что-то у них не сложилось, не знаю причины, но в наш банк они обращаться не стали.
                                                        Но это только преамбула, а амбула включает в себя увлекательную историю о дальнейшем приглашении наших представителей в гости к нигерийским партнерам. В общем, полетели в Лагос двое: Шеф конторы и автор этих строк в качестве толмача. Экзотика...
                                                        Увы, на описание всех событий нет времени, но вкратце:
                                                        Встречались мы с "потенциальными инвесторами" 2 раза (на нейтральной территории в холле гостиницы, чтобы избежать возможных недоразумений), для перевода в/указанной суммы нам предложили зарегистрировать в Нигерии фирму, что по словам новых друзей стоит порядка 20-25 тыс. USD. Естественно проще зарегистрировать через них, т.е. передать им деньги. Это был их второй вариант "обувалова" (первый, соответственно, пустые бланки, о которых говорилось выше). После этого предложения нам наконец-то все стало окончательно ясно (согласен, должны были соображать сразу, но напоминаю - 93-й год и т.д.)
                                                        Обещав подумать, мы попросили тайм-аут на пару дней (типа, "надо посоветоваться с Шефом, то бишь с Правлением Конторы в Москве"). На время тайм-аута нам было предложено посетить загородную виллу с видом на океан, но это предложение было с благодарностью отклонено. Уже много позже попалась мне информация о таких же российских горе-предпринимателях, которых банально ограбили, пригласив на переговоры в ту же самую Нигерию. Т.е. ограбление - это, по-видимому, третий вариант действий "нигерийских письмописателей" в самой примитивной интерпретации, т.е. когда становится очевидно, что с лохА больше снять нечего, отнимается то, что есть под рукой.

В общем, воспользовавшись тайм-аутом, мы сменили место дислокации, а в ожидании обратного рейса на Родину провели еще несколько дней на благодатной нигерийской земле, грея бледные московские тела на пляжах Гвинейского залива и знакомясь с неведомой ранее африканской культурой и остатками британского колониального прошлого.
                                                        До сих пор вспоминаю эти 8 дней с удовольствием, и когда появляется какая-нибудь информация по этой теме, обязательно ее сохраняю. Глядишь, когда-нибудь дойдут руки до более развернутого опуса на тему "Нигерийских писем".

Валерьян

Комментарий

Спасибо всем!
                                                          Но просто интересно, подскажите дилетанту, неужели действительно человек не может перетащить свои деньги в другую страну. Почему нельзя оставить поручение своему авокату или представителю банка? Или просто дистанционно управлять своим счётом. Или это всё просто лажа для простаков?

Комментарий

antrom Почему нельзя оставить поручение своему авокату или представителю банка? Или просто дистанционно управлять своим счётом.

Если все делать законно- то пока вырисовывается вариант только с ежедневным переводом по 2000$ (дистанционно, лично, через представителя). Кому-то неудобно. Вариант с ежегодныи переводом 75 тыс. требует целевого использования. Можно завуалировать перевод на "личные цели" платежом "на покупку ....", но это уже как бы подлог (расскроют который или нет - не знаем).

Комментарий

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Свернуть

Присутствует 1. Участников: 0, гостей: 1.

Обработка...
                                                            X