17 февраля, суббота 22:49
Bankir.Ru

Объявление

Свернуть

Приглашаем всех желающих на конференцию Bankir.ru о проблемах взаимодействия банков и МСБ

Показать больше
Показать меньше

To speak or not to speak...that is the qestion

Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• To speak or not to speak...that is the qestion

Ladies & Gentlmen! The following topic was offered and supported by forum members: http://www.bankir.ru/forum/showthrea...&threadid=9244
    This is to communicate and speak in English. Any matter is to discuss.
    The only principle - no Russian vocabulary.

I see you're really going to work in foreign bank

Комментарий

Lulu

Overall objective - knowledge!

Комментарий

Not used knowledge is dead knowledge.

Комментарий

Lulu, you are so wise! I hope, your knowledge will help me.

Комментарий

Merlinus, I think that to talk to Russians is to waste time, u should chat in the World WW.
            Per aspera ad astrum

Комментарий

Dr_Head
              Don't you like Russians!!!!????? Or....?

Комментарий

It's better if you'll say to me your compliments in private order
                I'm waiting
                About my English level - I'm sure, it's low. Probably you have found another area of knowledge, where I'm so wise
                Off: my last mail- letter have not your answer...:-(((

Комментарий

That's funny.

My suggetion is to support topics in Chinese, Italian, German & French. Also some fund rizing from language authorities would be possible ))) Any more opinions?

Комментарий

Well, what knowledge are you expecting to obtain here? Not one message without a serious mistake... Dr_Head is absolutely right: it is much better to go to some chat room where native English speakers do appear.

Комментарий

Yeap. Golax, don't forget about your Baltic, Ukrainian and Byelorussian neighbors who are regularly visiting this site as well - considering their impressing numbers we could make a really good money by opening an on-line language school
                      Praemonitus, Praemunitus... Другими словами, Знание - Сила.

Комментарий

alexve

Oh, come on, haven't you seen the language of chats where really native speakers waste their time socializing? The first time I got on AOL I did't get almost a single thing from what was being written - for example, how would you translate something like yup. its kinda kul. what r u gonna do in da eve? It took me almost two weeks to get familiar with the way most Americans talk on-line
                        Praemonitus, Praemunitus... Другими словами, Знание - Сила.

Комментарий

I think this topic would have a sence if some person who REALLY knows English will correct our mistakes. The way like this: Hey, Jazzlover, you'd better open textbook to learn something about the English grammar!
                          [COLOR=Indigo]Добрым словом и пистолетом можно добиться гораздо большего, чем просто добрым словом[/COLOR]

Комментарий

Once I passed TOEFL... About 10 years ago... Can you believe it? Grammar was an easiest thing for me (and audition was a hardest one)... But now it's vice versa - pretty nice audition and absolutely disgusting grammar...
                            [COLOR=Indigo]Добрым словом и пистолетом можно добиться гораздо большего, чем просто добрым словом[/COLOR]

Комментарий

Maestro

Комментарий

Jazzlover

For me today - grammar part of the test (TOEFL, of couse) - is the same problem, as for you.
                                But for you it was 10 years ago you passed it, and I just start to prepare for it.

God bless me !!!! %) ....

Комментарий

Joke.

One night a man was drinking in a bar and he had to go to the bathroom. While he was going, he noticed that there were three black men next to him at the urinals.
                                  He happened to look down and was shocked to see that one of the men had a white penis. He quickly finished and went back to the bar. He told the bartender that he had just seen the strangest thing when he was in the bathroom.
                                  The bartender asked him what he saw. "Well, while I was taking a leak, I looked over and next to me were three black guys and one of them had a white dick!" he said.
                                  "Oh, those weren't black men," the bartender said, "they are all coal miners and apparently one of them went home for lunch."

Комментарий

Merlinus

It seem`s to me it was a nice lunch .......

Комментарий

English humor is very stupid, isn't it ?

Комментарий

There's one thing I can't understand about this thread...

It has nothing to do with the Personnel Forum!

Moderators! Please move it to the Lunch Forum!

Комментарий

Lyudmila, yes, for example:
                                          "Why is Clinton so interested in the events in the Middle East? Because he thinks the Gaza Strip is a topless bar! "

Комментарий

I would offer to speak French !!!

Комментарий

Pourquoi бы не pas?

But I think that it should be separate from English.

Комментарий

This is the actual radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995. Radio conversation released by the chief of naval operations, October 10th, 1995.
                                                CANADIANS: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.
                                                AMERICANS: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.
                                                CANADIANS: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.
                                                AMERICANS: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.
                                                CANADIANS: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.
                                                AMERICANS: This is the Aircraft Carrier USS LINCOLN, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied with three Destroyers, three Cruisers and numerous support vessels. I DEMAND that you change your course 15 degrees north. I say again, that's one-five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.
                                                CANADIANS: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Комментарий

http://www.bankir.ru/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8063&highlight=diary

Комментарий

Watchdog

good joke

Комментарий

Man in black I agree with you. It's only chat.Nothing useful. Hey, dear moderators,where are you? Remove it to the Lunch forum.

Комментарий

For all
                                                        To speak or not to speak...that is the qestion

Discussion is come to nothing
                                                        Radostev

Комментарий

Radostev, discussion is not accessible... for more forum members. Discussion demands the great intellectual expenses For me too .

Комментарий

Merlinus
                                                            I am agree whit you, but the intellectual expenses is won`t acquired without the intercourse. Let`s talk and study together.
                                                            Radostev

Комментарий

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Свернуть

Присутствует 1. Участников: 0, гостей: 1.

Обработка...
                                                            X